|Top – Trove; Pants – Le Chateau; Necklace – Lulus; Boots – Locale; Bag – hand me down.|
Okay, time for another Saturday Smiles. These are going to be challenges for me, because to be perfectly frank I’m a realist verging on the pessimist. That means the glass is either half empty, or it’s just there regardless of your interpretation. But in the spirit of change, and in the desire to have a more positive vibe around me I’m going to do this all year in the hopes that every time it’ll be easier and easier to find 3-5 things I’m thankful for or that made me smile. And who knows, maybe soon I’ll have trouble keeping it down to ten! Here it is, Saturday Smiles.
- Hope and change – without which I would be forever stagnant.
- This skirt – the bow just made me grin!
- Chocolate – honestly, I think I may have to ban this one from the list soon…it’s kind of a given.
- My treadmill – running keeps me sane!
- Katie’s comment on my Funny Face post where she says I’ve been reminding her of Audrey Hepburn.
*link yours up*